Would you be interested in working for Zarafa? We are always looking for people who can make a positive difference to our group.
Maintenance Engineer – BMU Cradle equipment
We are looking for experienced maintenance engineers to work within a mobile team, testing, inspecting, maintaining, repairing and installing a range of height access and safety equipment on customer sites across London and the South East. If you have mechanical and/or electrical qualifications and experience, we would like to hear from you.
The role is varied, interesting and being part of a growing group will offer career development for the right candidate. You must be able to demonstrate previous experience working in a similar type of position and have a methodical, logical and practical approach to your work.
This role requires;
- Mechanical knowledge of lifting equipment or lifts or BMU cradles
- Electrical control system experience is desirable
- Must be happy working at height
- Frequent travel to customer sites in London and the South East
- Be flexible with some weekend/out of hours overtime
- Good organisation, strong customer focus and communication skills
- A commitment to ongoing company supported education & training programme.
- Have a clean driving licence
- Previous experience of Height Safety/Cradle systems is desirable, but not essential
Salary range dependent on relevant qualifications/experience
If this role is of interest, please complete the form to the left and attach your CV and covering letter. We look forward to hearing from you.
If you feel you can add value to our business, why not send us your details and attach a CV and covering letter below?
* Fields are required.
© 2017 Zarafa - All Rights Reserved